Wednesday 18 March 2015

Almost finished music video.

This is my almost finished music video. There are a few things that need tweaking but these can be done pretty quickly and won't take long to edit into the video. I am overall really happy with this music video and think it works really well as a product, as it reflects a really positive and uplifting message. The things I am going to change in my music video are as follows:

  • A shot that the artist appears in four times - I have decided to change this shot after asking my teacher to watch my full video, and her giving me the advice that the shot would work better if both of the actresses were involved in it. I think that this will work a lot better for the video because it will illustrate how the 'popular' girls are always in the artist's mind and this shot will portray the artist's brain. I simply need to film this little part of my video and then edit it into the full product and then my product will be finished. I have booked out the green room for Wednesday 25th March to film and have asked the actresses if they will be available this day and wear what I need them to and they have agreed to do this.
  • Double-check shots and timings - Although not something that I am necessarily going to change in my video, I am going to double check each shot to ensure it looks how I want it to and make sure that each shot is in the right place. To do this, I am going to keep looking at the storyboard I uploaded onto Blogger and check each shot individually and check that there are no edits that I need to add to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment