Tuesday 17 March 2015

Editing on the 16/03/2015 and changing some shots.


For one of the shots in my video I was planning on filming a train in town leaving the station, but decided that this probably wasn't the best idea because I thought that it wouldn't work as it would be really difficult to get only the train in the shot, so decided to use a shot that I had of cars that I sped up a lot to make them look like they were going really quickly. I think this shot works really well because it goes with the beat of the song and illustrates a transition of the artist's ideology; the speed represents a blur between reality and her emotions.


For another shot in my video I needed to film the artist walking through the tunnel, which I planned to be quite a long shot. This meant that the shot looked uninteresting and therefore made the video less entertaining for the person watching it. I decided to split the video up into segments, which each had a gap in between them to illustrate the artist moving. I think this makes the video a lot more engaging with the audience as it fits with the beat a lot better and also makes the shot seem like it is not as long as it actually is.



No comments:

Post a Comment