Friday 13 March 2015

Editing the disc and changing the design.


The top image is the original design that I had for the discs of my album digipak. I thought these looked really effective and illustrated a calm album, but also thought that they looked a little boring and weren't very eye-catching. I also created an image to go on the inside of my digipak which included an image of a bush, so decided to change the discs so that they related to them to make the album have continuity.


I then had to slightly change the second disc so that it was in the form of a DVD as this was the disc that my music video was going to be placed on. I had to download the DVD/Video logo and place it in the same place that the Compact Disc logo was on the first disc so that they flowed as a digipak. I had to open this logo in a separate Photoshop document and then place a white rectangle behind it so that the text could be easily read.

No comments:

Post a Comment