Friday 13 March 2015

Weather forecast.




From looking on the BBC website (which I know is a reliable source as I have used the website before when planning to film) I have found that it looks to be clear in tonight, but an issue is going to be whether we are able to get all the shots that I need outside before 6pm. This is because the website states that this is when the sun sets and I want it to be fairly light when I film so that I have the best footage possible. I have a free period last lesson today so I am going to stay back and wait for the artist that is in my video as she has a lesson; we are going to get the bus back to her house as this is where I want to film most of the shots as they need to be on a field.

I then checked on Saturday and Sunday's weather reports because I am filming on Saturday and possibly on Sunday if I don't get all of the shots I need on Saturday. The report looks quite clear from what I can see, and seems to be at it's highest temperature between the times 11am and 3pm. The artist in my video has a part-time job and so I have organised to meet her at work and film as many shots as possible as some that I need are near where she works. She finishes around 2:30pm so this means that we will most likely get to town around 4pm after filming some shots that I need and getting the bus to town.
In the worst case scenario for filming, I am going to have to meet the artist on Sunday too to film any shots that I don't get the chance to film on Saturday. I am going to ensure that I get all of the shots of the actress that I need and have also agreed with Chloe that she can film any shots she needs in town first. This is because she doesn't start work until 5pm on Sunday, but the actress in my video has to be home by noon which would be too early to get to town, film, and return. So it made sense to film all of her parts so that me and Chloe have all Sunday to film if need be. The unfortunate part is that the weather forecast says that it is going to rain on Sunday so, if it does, I will be unable to film as this will ruin the shots I want.

Hopefully I get all the shots done by Saturday, and avoid having to re-organise filming with the artist if it does rain on Sunday. This won't be a major problem because I could simply set another date to film with her but, with the deadline for the music video fast approaching, I am hoping for the best and hope that I get everything filmed this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment