Monday 16 March 2015

Filming on 16/03/2015.

For this shot, all I needed was some form of notice board so that I could place some paper on it to represent notes from people. For this, I had to buy a notice board from Asda as I didn't already have one, and I put it up today with some help from my Dad:


As you can see from the images above it was really easy to put up the notice board on my wall, which I think will work really well for the shot I need it for and will reflect the type of shot that I want it to.

Here is what I used when filming tonight, how I set up the camera to film, some pictures whilst filming and how the notice board looked after filming:


Rather than sticking the sticky notes to the board by themselves, I decided to place them on with some pins as this ensured that the notes stayed in the right place as, if they were placed on by just the sticky part of the note itself, then they might have fallen off. This would have made the final product not flow as a video; it would have missing links. I decided to use bright sticky notes (pink, yellow and blue) to make the video interesting and to keep whoever it is who will be watching it entertained. Also, these reflect the 'popular' girls in the video and also the artist's attempt at becoming popular because of how bright they are. More specifically, the pink sticky note is a similar colour to the colour of the cardigans the actresses wear in my video, which makes the different shots link into one another and create cohesion. Some of the phrases I used on the notes were things like 'I love you', 'fab' and '#BuyWhiteTeethTeensOniTunes' - I think these phrases relate to the younger generation because these are the type of things they say. This is because they abbreviate words a lot of the time, and also spend a lot of their time on social media - this relates to the hash tag used.

I won't know if these shots flow or look very good until I am able to edit them together at college - I am hoping to edit them tomorrow so that I can refilm if need be as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment