Thursday 5 March 2015

Filming on the 05/03/15.

At the end of today, I went to ask Ben (the technician we have to help us within the media/film department) if I could borrow a tripod as I needed one to help with filming as this ensures that the shots that are filmed don't shake and also ensures that the camera stays in the same place. This was how I set up my camera on the tripod, but ended up turning off the main light and using the box lights when filming - this was just a quick picture I took whilst I was waiting for my actresses to show up.


This is the actresses in the outfits I asked them to bring. I specifically chose them to wear the same pink cardigan as they had worn in a previous shot in my video because I wanted to illustrate continuity as this is something that is conventional of a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment