Thursday 19 March 2015

FINAL FINISHED PRODUCTS.

MUSIC VIDEO:


Overall, I am really happy with the outcome of my video and think it illustrates the message I wanted to create. Through using particular outfits and locations (mise en scene) I think I have created a really effective and professional video; I think that the message of the video is really easy to understand. I will find out if this is true when I do some audience feedback on my product, and see if other people know what the narrative is supposed to be and if the video portrays it well.

DIGIPAK:

WITHOUT DISCS:




WITH DISCS:





  









I decided to print out a physical copy of my digipak so that I could create a real-life version of it. This has helped me as I can look at the product and see if it works well as a product because looking at it in a two dimensional form isn't ideal. I think this looks really professional and has cohesion with my music video but will again find out if this is true when I do audience feedback on the product.

INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS (2D):

FRONT COVER:



BACK COVER:



INSIDE IMAGES:


DISCS: 




IMAGES BEHIND THE DISCS:




MAGAZINE ADVERT:

No comments:

Post a Comment