Thursday 5 March 2015

Feedback on mock up of magazine advert.

I created a survey on surveymonkey.com to see what the thoughts were on my magazine mock up, so that I could find out if I needed to make any changes to my products and remove or add things. I thought that asking my media teacher to email the link out to all students would be a good idea because this would ensure I got a variety of responses from people of all different backgrounds and opinions, but all a similar age (this is around the age that I am aiming my product at so it will give me an insight into what this age group likes or dislikes about a product).




I then decided to post it to three social media sites (Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter) because I use these quite frequently and a lot of the people that I interact with on them are around the age that I am going to aim my product at so it made sense to post the link on them. I also have a lot of family and family friends on my Facebook, so this will broaden my findings as there will be the views from the young people I have on this website but also some from the older generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment