Friday 6 March 2015

Downloading the fonts that I need.


I downloaded the fonts that I had looked at, so that I could use them when creating my products as this would allow me to place the text anywhere I wanted. This was very time consuming as I had to select each font individually, but I think this was worth it as this will make sure that my products all link together as they will have the same house style and will be consistent in their design. I simply had to install the font by opening the file, which then created the font onto my laptop so that I was able to use it on Photoshop where I will be editing my products. Although I downloaded all of the fonts that I looked at, I only installed the ones which I liked as this made sense because I didn't need to install some if I knew I wasn't going to use them.


This is how the first font installed onto Photoshop, and I am really happy with how easy it was to download and install the font onto Photoshop. This means that I won't have to keep going back onto dafont.com and finding each font, I can simply open up Photoshop and find the font right there.


This is a tester that I did to make sure that the font works and looked how I wanted it to. I am really happy that I have downloaded the fonts because I can now create my products easily, and quicker than if they weren't downloaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment