Sunday 8 March 2015

Filming on 08/03/15.

This is a vlog from when I went filming today:


I had a few problems with filming but I think that these were only minor so didn't make too much of a difference and didn't waste much time:
-One of the actresses who was supposed to be coming with us to film was feeling really unwell - this caused problems for filming as I had a lot of shots to do that involved the two actresses. I was then speaking with the actress that was available to film today and realised that I could just change the shots that involved the actresses which I think will end up looking better and will relate to the song a lot more.
-Framing the shots - this is something that I needed to get right as I wanted to perfect the shots today so that I don't end up having to refilm them. I asked both Chloe (the artist) and Zoe (the actress) if they thought that the framing was how I described I wanted it and felt that this was helpful because it gave me a second and third opinion.
Weather - as I started filming and getting all the shots done, it started raining slightly which caused a problem, but I decided to film the shots that were under the bridge where I was filming so that I didn't waste any time. It didn't rain very much, so this was a really good thing because this meant that I could film the shots that I needed that weren't under the bridge.

I think the filming that I did today went really successfully because the shots that I got seem as though they will work really well but, if when I get to the editing stage the videos don't look how I want them to, I am currently planning with Chloe to film again one day next week so this shouldn't be too much of a problem and can be done then. It also took a lot less time to complete than I originally thought which means that I have some time to do some other work that needs completing.

No comments:

Post a Comment